Spent last week with the family in Boracay. The hotel is new and is in a nice area of Boracay. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and looked after us all very well. However there are improvements which the management should make, particularly with the rooms and the breakfast menu. We booked a suite with two double bedrooms for... More
- Also Known As:
- The Palms Of Boracay Hotel
- The Palms Of Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palms of Boracay was designed by leading Philippine architect Therese Yupangco and her inspiration was the province of Mindanao. This can be seen in the wonderful architectural features of the roof and the colour schemes and also in the original and antique art work and craft examples that are showcased in the rooms, corridors and lounges.We have taken this theme further and in The Palms of Boracay has created a hotel that truly showcases the best of Filipino hospitality and culture. Our values can be seen reflected in the logo which is ancient Alibata script for the word "Welcome" -"Mabuhay". The Palms of Boracay aims to always have spirit and connect with its community, to care about the environment, to promote Philippine culture, to provide an authentic experience and to be exceptional in service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Palms of Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.