PROS: 2 mins. walk to beach front, unlimited H2O (hot and cold), accommodating receptonist, big rooms with ref and balcony (for quad deluxe), near area for water activities like parasailing, jet ski, etc. CONS: Defective heater in the shower, saw a cockroach in our room (Room 1) with some mosquitoes flying (don't know where did they come from), stairway going... More
- Also Known As:
- Villa Romero Boracay Hotel
- Villa Romero Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Romero Boracay is a 25 room hotel located just a few steps from the front beach of Boracay Island. Each room has a different theme to give a different experience to holiday seekers and travellers. Each room will surely give the guests a unique holiday experience in one of the best beaches in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with AsiaRooms, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Villa Romero Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.