The hotel is situated in the city centre and therefore very convenient to get around. We arrrived early in the morning and the room was allready ready. The hotell personell was very nice and helpfull. The room was of reasonable size given its central location. Separate bath tub and shower were available in toilet. Bed was comfortable and room was... More
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Chongqing Hotel Chongqing
- Intercontinental Chongqing Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Chongqing is located right in the heart of bustling and rapidly developing City of Chongqing where the 2 rivers meet, the Jialing and the world famous Yantze. Ideally situated close to all the city landmarks, shopping, restaurants, bars, markets, here you can easily walk everywhere as you are in the centre of town. The Chaotoimen Port is 5 minutes by car for joining or alighting onto the Yangtze River Cruise Boats and or visiting the City's amazing Urban Planning Museum. It is also an easy taxi ride to the Three Gorges Museum and People s Assembly Hall. Other local sights by car are Ciqikou Ancient Town, Tianchi Lake and Hongyan Revolution Memorial Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip DaoDao, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your InterContinental Chongqing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.