As a more expensive 5-star hotel, our expectations of the Intercontinental were certainly higher and it did generally deliver. The hotel looks quite new. It (and our room) was in excellent condition, clean, and decorated tastefully. The room was large with plenty of space and relaxing areas. The bathroom had a huge shower and large bath. We had a welcome... More
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Chongqing Hotel Chongqing
- Intercontinental Chongqing Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Chongqing is located right in the heart of bustling and rapidly developing City of Chongqing where the 2 rivers meet, the Jialing and the world famous Yantze. Ideally situated close to all the city landmarks, shopping, restaurants, bars, markets, here you can easily walk everywhere as you are in the centre of town. The Chaotoimen Port is 5 minutes by car for joining or alighting onto the Yangtze River Cruise Boats and or visiting the City's amazing Urban Planning Museum. It is also an easy taxi ride to the Three Gorges Museum and People s Assembly Hall. Other local sights by car are Ciqikou Ancient Town, Tianchi Lake and Hongyan Revolution Memorial Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip DaoDao and Otel so you can book your InterContinental Chongqing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.