The intercontinental Beijing is located in a convenient location close to luxury shops, near larger malls and within a 10 to 15 min ride to China Avenue with great features such as Tiananmen Square and the Beijing Palace Museum. Service is great at main foyer, club lounge. Business centre is an issue, we tried to book a room, but the... More
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Beijing Financial Street Hotel Beijing
- Intercontinental Beijing Financial Street Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A MULTI-AWARDING WINNING HOTEL, InterContinental Beijing Financial Street is situated in the center of Beijing's prestigious financial and business district. The hotel is recognized by Earth Check as Silver Company 2011 and awarded by 《Travel + Leisure》as top 100 Best Hotels in Greater China 2011.A contemporary, 18-storey building of modern design and traditional Chinese art set it apart, as does its ideal location. Just minutes away are Tiananmen Square, Wangfujing Shopping area, the Central Government Administration, and several International shopping centers. It's also easy for leisure guests to reach famous historic heritage sites such as the Summer Palace, the Forbidden City, the White Pagoda Temple, and the Lama Temple. An ideal choice for both leisure and business travelers! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Travelocity, Expedia, Ctrip DaoDao and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your InterContinental Beijing Financial Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.