Just came back from a weeks holiday in Mombasa with my family. I already went five years ago with my wife and decided to go back after a fabulous experience last time. As it was the first time that some of my relatives went out of Europe I couldn’t take ant chance and we were not disappointed. We stayed at... More
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Neptune Village Hotel Mombasa
- Sentido Neptune Village Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is ideal for a relaxing sun&beach holiday or starting point for your adventurous wildlife&sea safaris. Bungalows of four rooms each in a tropical garden with ever flourishing trees and playing monkeys. Bar, pool bar, restaurant. Show cooking is our specialty: tell the cook how you want your meat baked or what ingredients you want in your spaghetti sauce. A daily program of sport, tournaments & shows with our animation team. Kids have their own pool and club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your SENTIDO Neptune Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.