This is a good hotel, except that the people keep smoking in any area. Breakfast is good and so are room. It is very close to the museum and Tahrir square. Rooms are very large and has nice traditional furniture.
- Also Known As:
- Shepheard Resort All Inclusive
- Shepheard Hotel Cairo
- Helnan Shepheard
- Cairo Hotel Helnan Shepheard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shepheard Hotel was founded in 1841 by the British Samuel Shepheard in the Ezbekia area that was once the Headquarters of Napoleon forces during the invasion of Egypt, witnessing major historical events since that time. Now, the Shepheard Hotel is one of Cairo's classical hotels located in the prestigious district Garden City with a breathtaking view of the majestic River Nile, among Cairo's deluxe Hotels and at walking distance from Egyptian Museum, Opera House, business districts and shopping areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Shepheard Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.