Just another typical average standard holiday inn with no special amenities included. The rooms were standard holiday inn rooms. Overall clean, but as usual outdated and the hotel had an older feel to it. Staff friendly.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Port Moresby Hotel
- Holiday Inn Port Moresby Hotel Port Moresby
- Port Moresby Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in 5 hectares of landscaped gardens, the Holiday Inn Port Moresby offers a secure environment combined with international service standards and Papua New Guinea friendliness.Located in the heart of the Government district, access is via a modern four-lane highway 6 kilometres from the airport and a continuation of this highway a further 8 kilometres into the Port Area. Parliament, many government departments and embassies are situated close by as is the Port Moresby Golf Course. Accommodation totals 166 rooms including standard and Premium rooms, two room suites, executive suites and serviced apartments.Facilities include a Sports Club with four Squash Courts, outdoor swimming pool, two Tennis Courts, daily aerobics classes, cardio vascular training equipment, a volleyball court, a jogging track and a fully equipped weight room. Professionally managed by qualified staff, the Sports Club is the ideal place to maintain fitness while in Port Moresby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Port Moresby reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.