Had a club room for a good corporate rate. The rooms and the hotel are more of a good 4 stars than 5. Centrally located next to the main abu dhabi mall in a busy area but not close to any of the few abu dhabi tourist sites. Spacious bathroom, rooms with view overlooking abu dhabi, but nothing special. Food... More
- Also Known As:
- Grand Millennium Al Wahda Hotel
- Grand Millennium Al Wahda Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant five-star hotel first opened its doors in October 2010 as Abu Dhabi’s largest hotel with 844 rooms. Its spacious 585 hotel rooms and 265 residences have all been meticulously designed in a luxurious contemporary style, offering unrivalled comfort and high-tech connectivity, with features such as multi-line telephones with data ports, wireless internet connection, 37-inch LCD televisions, Bose sound systems, and heated towel racks.The hotel also boasts the largest health club in the city with a 2,700 sqm spa, rooftop outdoor swimming pool and a supersized gym equipped with top-of-the-line Technogym aerobic and weight training machines. Multiple dining venues beckon with authentic and wide-ranging international cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Amex, Agoda, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Grand Millennium Al Wahda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.