It was a trip of a lifetime. We felt very safe and saw lots of amazing things. Located near excellent restaurants and walking distance to the old city. We walked for about 10 hours every day and saw as much as we could. there were absolutely no problems, the staff were helpful when we interacted with them and the room... More
- Also Known As:
- Lev Yerushalayim Hotel Jerusalem
- Lev Yerushalayim Jerusalem
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the center of town. Within walking distance of shopping and business areas, historical sites and cultural centers of Jerusalem. All suites and penthouses have one or two bedrooms,a living room, kitchenette, dining area, air conditioning, cable TV, radio and telephone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, HostelBookers, Agoda, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Lev Yerushalayim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.