Location was great. Rooms were fine and we felt represented good value. The staff were really helpful, particularly with helping us organise buses and things for the rest of our trip - it took all of the hassle out of travelling and meant we could relax and enjoy the experience. I highly recommend a drink on their rooftop terrace -... More
- Also Known As:
- Orient Hostel International Hotel
- Orient Hostel International Hotel Istanbul
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Orient Hostel is situated on the hillside in Sultanahmet, located a few minutes walk from tourist favourites Topkapi Palace, The Blue Mosque and Haghia Sophia. The Orient offers clean accommodation ranging from dorm rooms to private rooms with either shared or private bathrooms. Our attentive and helpful staff, make you welcome with a friendly atmosphere and fun belly-dancing and water-pipe (hookah) nights in the terrace café-restaurant during the high season ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Orient Hostel International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.