I stayed in this hotel for a business for one day only, so I could not try any of its facilities. The room service is very expensive, but good and pretty fast. Breakfast is delicious and has vast variety of meals and snacks. Previously it used to be Intercontinental, but then the manager was changed and I assume the main... More
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Astana Hotel Astana
- Ramada Plaza Astana Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Plaza Astana is the best five-star hotel in the capital. We are pleased to offer the best service in order to provide an enjoyable and productive visit to Astana. Easy access to Astana's financial, political, and business centers makes the Ramada Plaza Astana the perfect choice for the business traveler. Our attentive service, Kazakh hospitality and elegant surroundings will provide an oasis of calm to the discerning traveler. Our aim is to make your stay in Astana both comfortable and memorable. The hotel's 228 guest rooms provide a spacious and elegant atmosphere with an impressive assortment of standard and hi-tech facilities, with individually controlled heating and air-conditioning systems as well as satellite TV, 3 phones with direct International voice mail system, Internet access, mini-bar, in-room safe, and 24 hour room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Ramada Plaza Astana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.