We all enjoyed our stay in this central hotel. The swimming pool was very relaxing and the food there offered very healthy varieties up to our liking. The lobby excellent and food served there was up to scratch. The bedroom roomy and comfy. The hotel organised an excellent tour of the place
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra Hotel
- Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra Hotel Phnom Penh
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Hotel Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra is set riverside amongst landscaped gardens in the old quarter of the city. This stunning well located 12-storey colonial style hotel is close to key attractions, embassies and the central business district. Along with 201 luxurious rooms and suites with Mekong or Bassac river views, this 5-star hotel offers an array of chic restaurants and bars, an upscale spa, two swimming pools, a sports club and the finest conferencing facilities in Cambodia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Venere, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.