We couldn’t have made a better choice. The rooms are very well furnished, large enough, and we found the bathroom solution with the glass walls quite interesting and innovative. Free WiFi and good mattresses rounded off the feel-good effect of the room. The breakfast was exceptionally good and left nothing to be desired. The food was excellent in the restaurant... More
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra Hotel Phnom Penh
- Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Hotel Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra is set riverside amongst landscaped gardens in the old quarter of the city. This stunning well located 12-storey colonial style hotel is close to key attractions, embassies and the central business district. Along with 201 luxurious rooms and suites with Mekong or Bassac river views, this 5-star hotel offers an array of chic restaurants and bars, an upscale spa, two swimming pools, a sports club and the finest conferencing facilities in Cambodia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.