Visited vietnam for the first time with my partner and ho chi minh city (saigon) was our first stop on our two weeks in vietnam. We are starting from the south and making our way up to the north. Firstly, this hotel is in a great location, very central to all the sights and points of interest. Secondly, the hotel... More
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Asiana Saigon Hotel
- Intercontinental Asiana Saigon Hotel Ho Chi Minh City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Asiana Saigon is an exciting new landmark in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam s commercial centre. The hotel is close to the colonial sights of Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Saigon Post Office, a few minutes from famous landmarks like the Reunification Palace, City Hall and the beautiful Opera House. Guests can enjoy some of the city s premier shopping in the same complex. The InterContinental Asiana Saigon Residences with 260 luxurious apartments is next door. Personalized service awaits guests in each of the 305 elegantly-appointed rooms, including 19 suites and a stylish Presidential Suite. Pillow-top bedding and floor-to-ceiling windows will create unparalleled grandeur and an inviting space for a relaxing stay. Tan Son Nhat International Airport is a 30-minute drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Otel, Olotels, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your InterContinental Asiana Saigon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.