If you're not a fussy customer, this hotel is ok to stay. We stayed here for 2 nights and service was just normal. Our room and toilet was clean and comes with a small bathtub, toiletries, room slippers, safety box, kettle, tea & coffee, 2 bottle of water, weighing machine and stationery. No furniture was broken and room interior look... More
- Also Known As:
- May De Ville City Centre Hotel
- May De Ville City Centre Hotel Hanoi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a quiet street just kept eyesight to the bank of Red river, May de Ville City Centre is a stylish new addition to thousand year old capital. Incorporating an unique combination of contemporary style and Vietnamese traditional materials which created 81 elegant appointed rooms including 4 suites. May de Ville known as an elegant luxury hotel where comfort and service are accorded the highest priority. Located in the beautiful French colonized part of city center, within walking distance to many historical places and fashionable shopping areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Venere, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your May de Ville City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.