I recently visited Chiang Mai and chose this hotel to stay based on Trip advisor feedback. I definately made the right decision. I stayed there 9 nights. The hotel room was comfortable, well maintained. Breakfast was good and plentiful. They took care of making all the arrangements for me for the types of the activities I was interested in while... More
- Also Known As:
- Sawasdee Chiangmai House Hotel Chiang Mai
- Sawasdee Chiangmai House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique guesthouse for budget travelers. All rooms are clean and well equipped with teak furniture, air conditioner, refrigerator, TV with cable channel, bathroom with hot and cold water. Coffee, drinking water, fresh fruit, internet and bicycle rental free of charge. To ensure a soothing and pleasant stay the big rooms are quite spacious at 32 square meters with private balcony, are decorated in the old Lanna style with a hand-painted wall mural in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Sawasdee Chiangmai House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.