I loved this hotel. The checkin was simple and fast, the rooms were very modern, spacious, clean and cozy. The bathroom was fantastic, so much room, bathtub and seperate shower. The only thing i didnt like was the breakfast, i tried everything and nothing was really that tasty. The location was great, very close taxi ride to everything, and right... More
- Also Known As:
- Grand Millennium Sukhumvit Bangkok
- Grand Millennium Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Features a sail-like glass façade, with an atrium and concept floors. The rooms and suites are spacious and tastefully decorated with contemporary Thai 'touches' and provide the latest in-room technology. Situated minutes away from the Asoke Skytrain and Sukhumvit Subway stations, Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre and the major shopping and entertainment areas.¨ 325 Rooms ¨ 4 Food and beverage outlets ¨ 12 Function rooms ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Olotels, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Grand Millennium Sukhumvit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.