This is an average hotel with rudest possible staff. However the ladies prefer to bear the insults as it is near pratuman the shopping paradise. The rooms have dark colored carpeting giving it a painful ambience. The bath area is clean but desires improvement. Water is not proper to drink.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada d`Ma Bangkok Hotel
- Ramada d`Ma Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Ramada d Ma Bangkok
- Bangkok Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offers 286 tastefully decorated rooms, ranging from 32 to 38 square metres, including a variety of one and two bedroom suites tastefully decorated and equipped to please the leisure traveller as well as business executives. It features an international style restaurant with large Gallery of original oil paintings by a famous local artist which are for sale, a lobby lounge, several meeting & banquet rooms, 24-hour room service, business center, an outdoor swimming pool which includes a snack bar and fully a equipped gymnasium with saunas.D'MA Pavilion Hotel is closed to the Central Business District, shopping areas and within distance from the famous "Bangkok Night Life". It is also conveniently located near expressway to and from the airport and other destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Venere, EasyToBook, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Ramada D'MA Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.