The facilities are well kept and clean. The room was good and the breakfast quite acceptable. The bed was comfortable.On the other side, it is a bit far from most tourist points. You need to know you're way around Bangkok's BTS lines in order to avoid taxi fares that can be exaggerated, especially at night. Tour service desk works properly... More
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Bangkok Victory Monument Hotel
- All Seasons Bangkok Victory Monument Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Refreshingly modern and centrally located, Vic3 Bangkok offers a relaxed and comfortable stay in the vibrant Phaya Thai district. Conveniently located within walking distance to Sanam Pao Skytrain Station, getting to your desired destination is easily accessible – be it for sightseeing, entertainment or business.All 162 rooms are designed with contemporary fittings and furnishings to suit the taste and needs of discerning business and leisure travellers. All rooms feature multi-function work station, Wi-Fi connectivity, LCD TV with cable channels, and international multi-plug sockets. Make your stay perfect by indulging in relaxing recreation at the well-equipped fitness corner and outdoor swimming pool, followed by a feast at the “Love Eat Bistro”, all-day dining café. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Olotels, Otel, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Vic3 Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.