i would definitely stay again. nice buffet. nice service. next to the BTS station. My wife needed to hospitalized and it was 8 minutes walk distance to the best hospital in Bangkok. it would be good if they had a roof bar or something than the one on the street.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Bangkok Fenix Ploenchit Hotel
- Novotel Bangkok Fenix Ploenchit Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Bangkok Ploenchit Sukhumvit, a contemporary hotel situated in the Bangkok centre. Hotel is just a stone’s throw from BTS skytrain, major embassies and famous shopping areas. The hotel features 370 rooms, meeting rooms, an all-day dining restaurant "The Square", a chic "Dee Lounge", a fitness center and an outdoor pool. The hotel blends superior service with superb facilities, providing guests with memorable experiences, which makes Novotel Ploenchit ideal for both business and leisure travelers.From 1 Jan 2013: FREE WIFI AND CABLE INTERNET in ALL ROOMS, plus WIFI available throughout the hotel in all public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Bangkok Ploenchit Sukhumvit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.