This place looked great in the pictures. When our cab driver finally found this place, it smelled terrible around the hotel and there were half naked men playing soccer outside staring at me and my wife. We actually questioned if there were two locations because this one looked nothing like the pictures. The area was shady and very dirty. We... More
- Also Known As:
- Check Inn Chinatown Hotel Bangkok
- Check Inn Chinatown Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Check Inn Chinatown is located in the heart of Bangkok's Chinatown district. It is the main business area for textile, gifts, souvenirs and gold markets. The streets are filled with restaurants and stalls that will allow you to eat till you drop. The food stalls are conveniently opened 24 hours a day.The location also situates you close to the Chaophraya River, making it easy to access the historical tourist section of the city and also visit the Grand Palace, Wat Arun and the world famous Golden Buddha.The Hua Lamphong MRT station is close by, making it extremely convenient to access all major areas of the city. Public transportation and Tuk-Tuks are easily available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, HostelWorld, Venere, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Check Inn China Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.