We stayed there for 2 days. Very good location, surrounded by many restaurants. They offered free tuk-tuk service to the BTS, 5 minutes top to the station. I think actually the tuk-tuk is owned by the property, not random taxi service. Great for the travellers to shopping, only took us 5-6 stops to the Central World. The swimming pool is... More
- Also Known As:
- Somerset Sukhumvit Thonglor Hotel
- Somerset Sukhumvit Thonglor Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Somerset Sukhumvit Thonglor provides the convenience and comfort of a serviced residence in a prime location for international executives, families and leisure travelers. Located in Soi Thonglor, one of Bangkok’s most popular expatriate districts, this well-appointed residence is close to the financial and business districts with entertainment, nightlife, shopping and restaurants nearby. Work with WiFi wireless internet access, swim in the pool, workout in the fully equipped gym and discover Bangkok with the resident’s programs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Otel, Olotels, EasyToBook, Venere, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Somerset Sukhumvit Thonglor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.