We where a family with two kids arriving from an overnight flight without luggage. The staff has been very friendly and took great care of our "problem". The place is nicely built with a beautiful relaxing garden. Rooms where ok and bathroom just ok. Breakfast was basic. It is located close to a bigger shopping mall what has been very... More
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Terra Africa Hotel Windhoek
- Guesthouse Terra Africa Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GUESTHOUSE TERRA AFRICA is situated in Windhoek, the modern capital of Namibia, and is the first guesthouse in the country to operate as an art gallery as well as serving as a gateway to the country of the golden dunes. The guesthouse boasts beautiful views of the southern valleys of the city and, combined with our lovely Namibian and African art decor and warm hospitality; we give the assurance that you will treasure the memories of your stay with us forever. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Guesthouse Terra Africa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.