Separate two-story "huts" spaced around the property, each with a great view of the Serengeti Plains. Rooms are very comfortable. Try to get an upper floor. After dark, there are many security guards to walk you to and from your room, as there sometimes are dangerous animals on the property. Food was very good, not gourmet, but this is Tanzania.
- Also Known As:
- Serengeti Serena Safari Hotel
- Serengeti Serena Safari Hotel Serengeti National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by a traditional African village this extraordinary lodge presents a vibrant design concept rich in indigenous craft and cultural detail that is without compare. Set high on a hill with rolling visas over the teeming plains of a natural amphitheater it also enjoys a ringside seat for the greatest show on earth, the annual migration of the wildebeest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.