My husband and I stayed here in July 2013. This was our last tented camp in the Serengeti. It is a small tented camp that has the necessary amenities. We only stayed here one night since we were in transit to Rwanda. So we cannot comment on game drive since we did not do any around the camp. There is... More
- Also Known As:
- Mbuzi Mawe Tented Camp Hotel Serengeti National Park
- Mbuzi Mawe Tented Camp Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embraced by an amphitheatre of monolithic rock sculptures known as kopjes, the reincarnated Serengeti Mbuzi Mawe Camp nestles in a secluded acacia glade with sweeping views over the alternately lush and burning plains of Serengeti National Park. Carefully sited on one of the main annual migrations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Mbuzi Mawe Tented Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.