I stayed in the Holiday Inn for 3 nights during a solo adventure to Tanzania. The good: The location is good -- close to the ferry and not far off from restaurants and beachfront. It was easy for friends to find. Hotel employees were very friendly and helped me arrange day tours and taxis. Rooms were spacious and well-appointed. Great... More
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Dar Es Salaam City Centre Hotel
- Holiday Inn Dar Es Salaam City Centre Hotel Dar Es Salaam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This newly opened hotel offers contemporary designed luxurious bedrooms, state of the art conference facilities and a host of dining options. Accommodation comprising of a mixture of standard, executives and suites made up of a selection of doubles and twins. Dining ranges from our International Gaucho Restaurant, our Coffee Shop with sandwiches and pastries, Bar-at-ONE for tapas style food and our Al Dar rooftop bar-restaurant, sheesha lounge with its own mixed menu of Arabian & Mediteranean dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, BookIt.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Dar Es Salaam City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.