We have stayed in Riad for 3 nights in the beginning of April. Definitely recommend to organise a taxi from the airport. We have done so as advised by other travellers. Location is fantastic 5 minutes walk from Jemaa el Fna square, although alley the hotel is based is bit scary looking and smells of urine. There is no sign... More
- Also Known As:
- Riad Al Assala Medina Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Al Assala Medina Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Al Assala’s superb location means that it’s hidden away from the rumble tumble of everyday life but is just a 2 minutes walk away from the famous “Jemaa-el-Fna” Square. It is very easely accessible and is the ideal place to stay to discover the ochre city ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick and Orbitz so you can book your Riad Al Assala Medina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.