From the moment they personally met us in the parking lot till we said "Au Revoir" - again in the parking lot, Georgina and Massimo were exceptional hosts. Anything that we needed was there to be had. Location: Although barely two minutes from the main road, the Riad is quiet and peaceful. Very convenient to the Jama el Fnna square... More
- Also Known As:
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a narrow street of the Medina of Marrakech come and discover Riad le Clos des Arts: a charming Arab house renovated in pure Moresque style. Be seduced by this fascinating oriental atmosphere, be tempted by the authenticity of traditional Moroccan flavours, be refreshed by a plunge into the small pool on the terrace.The riad offers 4 suites and 2 rooms, all with ensuite bathrooms and the possibility to have dinner on order. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz so you can book your Riad le Clos des Arts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.