The staff are friendly and helpful. Breakfast is quite simple, but served in nice surroundings on the top floor terrace . The rooms are nice, but the bathroom had a musty smell. Two mornings there was no warm water in the shower. We let the water run for 10 minutes.,but still only cold water. The safe was out of order;... More
- Also Known As:
- Riad La Maison Rouge Hotel Marrakech
- Riad La Maison Rouge Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a small square of Berrima, a quiet neighborhood in Marrakech, the Riad la Maison Rouge is a charming property from which you can easily reach tourist attractions in city, such as the El Bahia and El Badi palaces, the Saadian Tombs and the Djemaa el Fna Square. This last attraction is a 15 minute walk and there are plenty of buses from here which go to all corners of the city.Riad la Maison Rouge has a total of 13 rooms including 4 suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Splendia, HostelBookers, Budget Places, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Riad La Maison Rouge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.