I had a wonderful experience in Marrakech thanks to the kind staff and safe environment at the Riad. Having arrived alone, one of the services that I truly appreciated was the prearranged taxi pick-up as well as accompaniment from the square to the Riad. Since most of the Riads are located on side streets (which are not easy to navigate... More
- Also Known As:
- Riad Princesse Jamila Hotel
- Riad Princesse Jamila Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In this small paradise in the middle of orange trees, breathe in the enchanting scents of flowers, scented candles Completely restored, Princess Jamilla riad is a genuine, traditional and contemporary.In this magical place, in the land of a thousand and one night, you will live unforgettable moments.Dinner by candlelight in the glow of the stars, relax in the patio flowers and trees, relax on the terrace, swim in the pool of refreshments, massage in the open air under the sails of voluptuous Balinese bed. Smell, taste, serenity, comfort and refinement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Riad Princesse Jamila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.