We stayed here for four nights - yes, I had seen some photos of the rooms before booking, but I was literally stunned by the palatial setting we encountered. Beautiful and authentic with comfortable beds. The toilet was a bit tight in our room, which might be a problem for some people. There are also lots of stairs which might... More
- Also Known As:
- Palais De Fes Dar Tazi Hotel Fes
- Palais De Fes Dar Tazi Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The palais de Fès, a sumptuous abode, run according to Fassie family traditions is an exceptional place from both an architectural and gastronomic point of view the quality of the cuisine is able. The colors and and flavors of the dishes transcend our vision of the orient. Quality service and a very warm welcome. Just a call, we come to pick you up. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HostelBookers, Venere, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Palais de fes Dar Tazi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.