I have stayed at this location before and as usual, it never fails to please. The beds are comfortable and lobby and overall property are fairly new and well maintained. The staff is always friendly. Restaurant in Lobby is very good and worth what they charge.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Augusta West Hotel Augusta
- Holiday Inn Augusta West Hotel
- Holiday Inn Augusta
- Augusta Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Columbia County’s best kept secret, the Holiday Inn Augusta West! Located just off I-20’s exit 194, we’re close to Augusta, Martinez, Evans Town Center and of course, Fort Gordon! We’re just minutes away from business, shopping, and historical sights. You’ll enjoy comfort and luxury in our spacious guest rooms featuring free WiFi, microwaves and refrigerators, in-room safes, 27” flat screen LCD TVs and the best night’s sleep you’ve had in awhile! Kem’s Restaurant serves only the best in American cuisine and our full-service lounge serves top-shelf liquors, wines, bottled and draft beers. Refresh yourself with a swim in our crystal-clear indoor pool, or get energized in our fitness center! For meetings and conferences, take advantage of our business center or our 1800 square feet of flexible meeting space. We’re here, ready with all you need to make your visit to Augusta a success. We’re the Holiday Inn Augusta West! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Olotels, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Augusta West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.