Andre had very helpful information at the front desk, and the hotel has large good quality rooms in a very central location which is a good option for a fly-by visit. Parking permits are available which is also convenient given the hotel's central location.
- Also Known As:
- The Independence Square Hotel
- The Independence Square Hotel Aspen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Independence Square hotel, Aspen's historic landmark lodge, offers modern-day convenience just one block from Aspen Mountain. Located in the heart of downtown Aspen and directly across the street from the Ruby Park bus station, you can take a step back in time without leaving the conveniences of today. The Independence Square hotel, Aspen's only lodge on the downtown mall, provides concierge and guest services; a complimentary continental breakfast; a rooftop hot tub and deck; high-speed wireless Internet; and air conditioning. Frias Properties of Aspen guests also receive free passes to the Aspen Club & Spa, the valley's premier full-service spa and workout facility. (Passes to the Aspen Club & Spa can be picked up from any Frias Properties front desk during business hours.) The Rubey Park bus station, less than a block away, offers free transportation around Aspen as well as free buses to Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk and Snowmass. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Independence Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.