This guesthous was perfect for our needs, in Old Town but very quiet. I couldn't believe it when we were shown into our room, an apartment really, and very charming because of the restoration which had been so tastefully done. It was so comfortable, the only small issue we found was having to walk downstairs to the bathroom during the... More
- Also Known As:
- Bernardinu Guest House Hotel
- Bernardinu Guest House Hotel Vilnius
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bernardinu Guesthouse is located in the 17th century building in a narrow and secluded street in the oldest part of the Old Town. From here you can reach the Cathedral, the Gediminas Castle, St Ann's church and Bernardine Church. In a couple of minutes the main street of the Old Town is Pilies street with is at arm stretch from our guesthouse. Some rooms have 17th century ceiling and floor and renovated wall paintings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings and HostelBookers so you can book your Bernardinu Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.