I only booked this hotel as I wanted to spend an extra night in Budapest after a work trip. I must say that this hotel looked more like a hostel than a hotel and was very dated in appearance. Everything inside screamed old and cheap and there are things like the bathroom and shower that needs looking at and fixed.... More
- Also Known As:
- Europa Centerpoint Budapest Hotel
- Europa Centerpoint Budapest Hotel Budapest
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Europa Centerpoint Budapest is set in a building dating from 1860. Located at the Blaha Lujza metro station, it offers nicely furnished, air-conditioned and non-smoking rooms.Guests enjoy free Wi-Fi as well as wired internet access in all rooms free of charge. Parking is available at a location nearby, charges are applicable. The Jewish Museum is only 150 metres away from the Centerpoint Guesthouse. The Keleti Railway Station can be reached within one tram stop. The staff of the Europa Centerpoint Hotel Budapest will be happy to inform about local sights and give recommendations regarding the numerous restaurants close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Venere, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Europa Centerpoint Budapest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.