My husband and I made a last minute decision to fly to Budapest for a weekend, and booked Akacfa seeing good reviews. Unfortunately our flight in was delayed about 2 hours and when we finally reached Akacfa, we discovered a note on the door to the office door (this was at around 1.30am) that our booking had been changed to... More
- Also Known As:
- Akacfa Holiday Apartments Hotel
- Akacfa Holiday Apartments Hotel Budapest
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our centrally located fully furnished and equipped new apartments mean perfect choice to stay in Budapest both for holiday or business purposes. Based on our big capacity we can comfortably accommodate groups or bigger parties. All of our apartments are fully furnished, and equipped with Kitchen, cable T.V., clean bed sheets and towels. Several tourist attractions are just a few minutes walking distance from our apartment house, like the State Opera, Synagogue, and Liszt Ferenc Square (Great restaurants and cafes). The house itself is a new building, erected in 2006. There are 2 elevators in the house and a nice inner garden. We offer studios, 1 and 2bedroom apartments with 24 hour reception and with Free WIFI for laptop users! Parking facility: 24 hrs underground garage (guarded) for 12 EUR/day ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Akacfa Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.