Just spent a 5 night stay in Krakow. Stayed at the Bluebell Apartments. About a 10 min walk from the main square. Cheap and cheerful. Clean rooms although abit dated. Showers good lots of hot water. Very noisy as trams seem to run all night and there is a tram stop outside the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Bluebells Apartments Hotel Krakow
- Bluebells Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best of Cracow is at your doorstep. Welcome to BlueBells apartments that are located in a historical building 5 minutes from the Main Marquet Square, Kazimierz - Jewish District and the Royal Castle. We offer 11 recently renovated apartments, all with fully equipped kitchens & bathrooms, TV-SAT and CD set, Internet access (DVD and washing machine in some rooms). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, HostelWorld, HostelBookers and Tingo so you can book your BlueBells Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.