The hotel is within a fantastic location of Prague due to being on the road of the Charles Bridge linking to Old Town. A 5-10 minute walk to the Prague Castle and Piton Hills, in addition to a 5-10minute walk from Old Town Square. We stayed 3 nights in the Imperial Suite of this beautiful character hotel in November 2013.... More
- Also Known As:
- Residence u Cerneho Orla Hotel Prague
- Residence u Cerneho Orla Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated on the Royal Route along which Czech royalty would approach Prague Castle and offers excellent access to all of the city's bars, restaurants, shops, museums and art galleries. Explore the beautiful, historic sights of this wonderful city and relax in this peaceful hotel. Visit Prague's Old Town Square and its famous Astronomical Clock, the city's castle or just shop or enjoy a drink in one of the city's many bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Residence U Cerneho Orla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.