We stayed at Aparthotel Sibelius for 4 nights in August (paying 20 euros per person per night) in 2-person apartment. The apartment is really huge, clean and with a spacious and fully equipped kitchen. It is near the metro Namesti Miru, but we often reached the city center on foot (it takes just half an hour) and it’s situated in... More
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Sibelius Hotel Prague
- Aparthotel Sibelius Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Sibelius is settled in historical Art Nouveau building renovated in 2003 in the most prestigious Prague area called Kraovske Vinohrady. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Aparthotel Sibelius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.