SETTING: Paradisiacal. Crystal clear waters. Shady almond and coconut trees. DECOR: The hotel has a very South Sea islands feel, open spaces including reception and the dining areas, these with thatched roofs. Decor heavy on wood, floors, furniture and shutters all the way to the floor. Fresh flowers are placed on the bed and around the room daily. Mini fridge... More
- Also Known As:
- Tamarind Beach Hotel And Yacht Club
- Tamarind Beach Hotel Yacht
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tamarind Beach Hotel & Yacht Club is a lively beachfront oasis with 40 seaside hideaways, surrounded by tropical gardens, on a long white sand beach. The low-rise property features two thatched-roof restaurants/bars: the "Palapa Restaurant", with a delightful open terrace right at the water edge, offering Italian and West Indian cuisine and the “Pirate's Cove” an informal Bar serving lighter fare. Beach bar, water sports (hydro bikes, windsurf, canoe and sunfish) and massage facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Jetsetter, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Tamarind Beach Hotel & Yacht Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.