Very clean and quiet. Nice place to stay and sleep...like home. Next time I will choose El Patio again. :)) There's a Spanish Bakery ( Panaderia España) near the place, with good food, pastry, and wines. Try the caldo gallego soup!
- Also Known As:
- El Patio Guest House Hotel
- El Patio Guest House Hotel Isla Verde
- El Patio Guest House Puerto Rico/Isla Verde, Carolina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Patio Guest House is a modern inn, with Old World charm, and hospitality. Our goal is to make you feel at home. For more information, read the description and the general information. DescriptionEl Patio Guest House "A Short Walk to the Beach"El Patio Guest House is a modern inn, with Old World charm, and hospitality.... El Patio is only a short drive from Luis Muñoz Marin International Airport. Is is close to shopping, beaches, restaurants, and the many things to do in Isla Verde. The poolside at El Patio is a favorite gathering place for guests. El Patio's conviviality and personal attention from Angela Martinez, your bilingual hostess, make it a favorite for both business travelers and vacationers. You'll appreciate the tranquility, the companionship, the modern comfort and old world charm. El Patio brings you the best of both worlds. Angela Martinez founded this two-story inn in 1960, now 52 years later, El Patio is still open for business and welcomes anyone who wants to enjoy the beauty and enchantment of Puerto Rico. Now at almost 87 years old, Angela does anything to make you feel at home along with her daughter and her granddaughter Daniela, that is our goal.Enjoy El Patio's many terraces. And don't forget, for sun lovers, one of Puerto Rico's most beautiful beaches is only steps away. Each tropically furnished room has a private bath, A/C, Cable TV (currently no cable available), a refrigerator, and a closet. You can use the facilities of the guest kitchen, the laundromat, and the pool. A FRIENDLY WELCOME AWAITS YOU AT EL PATIO. ... more less