Hi all, We have just recently spent a quick visit at this fabulous spot called "Home Valley Station". The road out from Kununurra was quite rough in places and as we were in a Rav we had to take it quite carefully at times while the other 4 wheel drives screamed past us and left us for dust and covered... More
- Also Known As:
- Home Valley Station Hotel Kununurra
- Home Valley Station Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Home Valley Station we pride ourselves on providing guests with the ultimate Australian outback experience. Accommodation across the Station provides options for travellers of all preferences - from those who prefer their rugged outback adventure with a twist of luxury to those seeking a more intimate experience. Our spacious Grass Castles on idyllic Bindoola Creek are lavishly appointed, providing guests with the ultimate in outback lodging. Homestead Guesthouse Rooms provide a comfortable retreat and are perfect for couples and families. The safari-style Eco Tents, located in a quiet bush setting, will impress those seeking to connect with nature. Those wishing to roll out a swag under the stars are invited to enjoy the Gibb River Road's best camping facilities at our Homestead and the picture perfect Bindoola River Bush Camp. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Olotels and Tingo so you can book your Home Valley Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.