Group of 6 trampers - we stayed one night before heading off to do the Heaphy Track. Well priced. very clean. Homely. Great lounge/ kitchen facilities. Shared dorm for 6 ( 2 linked rooms) heaps of room. Close to pubs and shops.
- Also Known As:
- Tasman Bay Backpackers Hotel
- Tasman Bay Backpackers Hotel Nelson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The fire is roaring, the atmosphere's relaxed, the hostel's warm, spacious yet homely. Just like your favourite café – great music, friendly, genuine people. Free Hot Chocolate pudding & ice cream served every night of the year. New en-suite facilities. Free All you can eat Winter Breakfast (May to November). Free Wireless internet (April to November). Free bikes. Off-street parking. Central but quiet location. Check out our sister hostel in Picton, Sequoia Lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, HostelBookers, HostelWorld and Tingo so you can book your Tasman Bay Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.