I have stayed twice in the Tasman Bay backpackers in Nelson and each time I loved it more. The staff are very friendly and helpful, and they have the best chocolate fudge and ice cream for free every night! the place is clean and quiet, and very close to town center. It is the small details which make this hostel... More
- Also Known As:
- Tasman Bay Backpackers Hotel Nelson
- Tasman Bay Backpackers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The fire is roaring, the atmosphere's relaxed, the hostel's warm, spacious yet homely. Just like your favourite café – great music, friendly, genuine people. Free Hot Chocolate pudding & ice cream served every night of the year. New en-suite facilities. Free All you can eat Winter Breakfast (May to November). Free Wireless internet (April to November). Free bikes. Off-street parking. Central but quiet location. Check out our sister hostel in Picton, Sequoia Lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, HostelBookers, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Tasman Bay Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.