We stayed at the Waterfront apartments on two separate visits using the wheelchair accesible rooms. The owners were friendly and helpful, the apartments had their own parking bay with room number marked, a washing machine and dishwasher were in the kitchen and the fixtures and fittings were of very good quality. Both the rooms we stayed in could have done... More
- Also Known As:
- Waterfront Apartments Hotel
- Waterfront Apartments Kaikoura
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful, modern 1 and 2 bedroom courtyard or balcony apartments with stunning sea and mountain views. Only 50 metres to the beach, 100 metres to Dolphin Encounter, Albatross Encounter, award winning cafes and restaurants and a 2 minute drive to Watch Watch and town. Located on the sea edge of the famous Peninsula Walk. Executive double spa bath, access and family apartments. Apartments all have a fully self-contained kitchen (stove top, oven, rangehood, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, toaster, kettle, plunger coffee machine), in-room laundry (washer/dryer), 50+ channels on SKY LCD TV, wireless Internet access, super king and twin bedrooms, double glazing, air conditioning/heat pumps, electric blankets, hairdryer, alarm clocks, a private balcony or a private gated courtyard to enjoy the views, indoor and outdoor dining settings, free on-site parking. .Continental breakfasts available for purchase. 2 Studio units with kitchenette, ensuite, Queen or King bed, 50+ Sky channels at complex rear - perfect for a quiet restful overnighter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Olotels and Otel so you can book your Kaikoura Waterfront Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.