We stayed at BGH whilst in MR for the Gourmet Escape. We only needed somewhere to shower and sleep and BGH looks reasonable and was a good price. From the outside, it's a very quaint, traditional looking establishment surrounded by nice greenery. When we arrived, we had to go across the road to check-in; a minor annoyance but nothing more... More
- Also Known As:
- Bridgefield Guest House Hotel
- Bridgefield Guest House Hotel Margaret River
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bridgefield Guest House Margaret River is a National Trust listed property and is a great place for travelers. Downtown Margaret River Bridgefield is centrally located, close to the river walk trails, shops and restaurants. All tour operators pick up from our carpark. All rooms are ensuite. Breakfast is included in all tariffs. There are tea and coffee facilities. Log fires in winter. Reverse cycle aircon in all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Bridgefield Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.