Stayed at the East Port Motor Inn overnight .The room was spacious, clean and the bed comfortable. Room had air con and iron. No breakfast served but al a carte offered but directed to eat in town which is a bit of a walk but what the heck.There is a sign asking that bathroom fan be used but no bathroom... More
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Port Macquarie
- Port Macquarie Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to East Port Motor Inn, a AAA rated 3.5 star property.East Port Motor Inn is a leisurely walk from the white sands of Oxley & Town Beaches and just 15 minutes walk to the CBD shops, restaurants & cafes (3 mins drive).Landscaped gardens surround our twenty three newly renovated and refurbished rooms. Port City Bowling Club is just around the corner. Scenic walks, historical sites, sporting facilities and the Koala Hospital are all nearby.Austar TV & Wireless Broadband are free and included in all rooms.Service, quality and convenience await you at East Port Motor Inn, Port Macquarie. We highly value your patronage and will endeavour to make your stay as pleasant and relaxing as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Olotels, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your East Port Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.