Everything about Macquarie Waters is good, good, good. A great place to stay right in town, quiet, lovely pool for floating around with a glass of champers. It's incredibly clean, the bed is comfortable. Nothing negative to say about this hotel. Oh, and a lovely cafe/coffee lounge/restaurant at street level where you can sit with a cup of coffee and... More
- Also Known As:
- Macquarie Waters Hotel Apartments
- Macquarie Waters Motel Apartments
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macquarie Waters a multi award winning 4.5 star boutique apartment hotel complex in the town centre of Port Macquarie. Just a short stroll to the waterfront, beaches and shopping centre.Select from stylish hotel rooms and 1,2 & 3 bedroom self contained apartments. Hotel Rooms feature 32inch LCD flat screen TVs, a 42inch LCD flat screen TV in Apartments and all rooms have over 65 Austar and digital channels. Relax in the heated outdoor pool & spa. FREE Wireless Internet and FREE secure undercover car parking are included. Eat at the award winning Corner restaurant open 7 days for breakfast & lunch and dinner Monday-Saturday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity and Olotels so you can book your Macquarie Waters Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.