Hotel is in a great location. We had a family of four, and the two bedroom apt worked perfect. Loved the big courtyard. felt very much like your own condo. Plenty of towels and blankets to make it cosy. Free parking was a bonus. Only negative is the gym. Strange set up for hot tub, and the ceilings are really... More
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Beacon Queenstown
- Peppers Beacon Hotel Queenstown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on New Zealand's South Island, Peppers Beacon, Queenstown offers stunning lakeside hotel accommodation, just 5-minutes walk from the centre of Queenstown. Known as the "Adventure Capital" of New Zealand, Queenstown is an exciting year-round destination with a range of activities and attractions including skiing, snowboarding, tramping through national parks, scenic tours, bungee jumping and jet boat rides to name a few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Olotels, Venere, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Peppers Beacon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.