The Lakefront yha is a bit out of town (there is a central one as well). This was not a problem for me, as I was dropped off, but do consider the distance if you have a lot of heavy luggage (only about a 10 minute walk along a well lit main road by the lake). Check in was fine,... More
- Also Known As:
- Yha Queenstown Lakefront Hotel Queenstown
- Yha Queenstown Lakefront Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you want to experience the beauty and excitement of Queenstown but still get a good night’s sleep, then YHA Queenstown Lakefront is the hostel for you – and it’s only a 10 minute walk into town. A comfortable fully equipped hostel sitting right on the shores of Lake Wakatipu, offering stunning views of the lake and Remarkables mountain range. The hostel includes a drying room for ski & tramping gear and dedicated snowboard, ski & bike storage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Expedia and Venere so you can book your YHA Queenstown Lakefront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.